Teen Boarding Schools In Alabama
Troubled Teen Boarding Schools are not found in every state. Every state has a unique set of laws associated with holding teens against their will. Some states will allow a youth to refuse service as young as age twelve. Many states still allow parents to make choices for their teens up until they reach the age of eighteen. There are no states that we know of that will permit parents to place an 18 year old against their will.
Troubled Teen Help for Parents
If you are looking for a troubled teen boarding school in Alabama and there is not one listed here, please give us a call and we will assist you with the closest school to you that we have in our database.
If you are a school and would like to be listed here please complete this form for us to review.
Useful State Numbers And Information
* For emergencies in most areas dial 911
* Alabama Hurricane Center Alabama.gov
* American Red Cross 1-866-GET-INFO For assistance, to volunteer or to assist click here: RedCross.org
* Alabama Department of Human Resources Food Assistance Division Dhr.gov
* Alabama Department of Public Safety Highway Emergencies Cellular (*HP) *47 Dps.us
* Alabama Bureau of Tourism & Travel
Information on hotels and motels with rooms available.
* Alabama Department of Transportation Emergency Road Closure Information and Evacuation Updates Dot.us
Alabama Emergency Management Agency
Click below for your county EMA contact information and mutual aid:
* Federal Emergency Management Agency
For federal assistance and "how to" information:
* Alabama Attorney General
To report price gouging contact the Consumer Affairs Office:
* Alabama Department of Mental Health & Mental Retardation
Facilities and Health Care Information
* Alabama Medicaid Agency Medicaid.gov
* Alabama Child Neglect Dhr.us